Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Friday, February 4, 2011

Ameesha's Stunning pic (Dabboo Ratnani Photography)

Amisha Patel's sensuousness was never in doubt, but like fine wine, she has become sexier now. TOI bumped into Amisha, who enjoyed getting ready for a hot photo-shoot. And, boy she did get the temperature to soar.

Effortless and relaxed, she made Dabboo Ratnani's shutter go crazy about her charm, body and raw sensuality.

The pretty actress admits that she is in her best shape ever. "I'm sexier than ever right now and I can feel it. During Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic (the 2008 film in which she wore a yellow bikini and seduced Saif Ali Khan underwater) I was in good shape. But I wanted to better the standard that I had already set on screen. I followed a healthy diet chart and worked out regularly. I didn't kill myself exercising and I don't believe in dieting. One has to eat right and healthy," she says.

Just before she struck a pose in her ganjee and shorts, Amisha said, "It's this sexy girl-next-door look that I have. I'm not in your face obvious. It's a look that a friend of mine came up with especially for me when I went to a party wearing a pair of shorts and a tee."

While many B-town divas have an international body type, which is the size-zero, Amisha says, "I don't believe in size zero. I believe in having curves. A man's body is different from a woman's and women should have curves. That's hot! A woman shouldn't be thin as a stick and look like a clothes hanger. I have always worked out appropriately, so that I have a curvaceous body and thankfully I'm very happy with the body I have. When you look good, you feel happy and I'm in that space at the moment."

Amisha has Run Bhola Run and Chatur Singh Two Star releasing soon and she is enjoying the compliments that she has been receiving. "I have worked a lot on myself and it feels good when people notice it," she says.

Meanwhile, celebrity photographer Dabboo who shot this photograph said, "Amisha's smile is fabulous and her body is perfect now. I can see the effort that she has put in to get it all right. It takes a lot of dedication. She is looking hotter than ever before."