Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Friday, November 11, 2011

SAME TO SAME ---- Ameesha's new movie from APP

DOUBLE DHAMAAL: Ameesha Patel

Im set for a double role

Ameesha Patel will be doing one for the first time

Nimisha Tiwari

Ameesha Patel has big news.She reveals,In 2012,I will be featuring in a double role for the first time.Im donning Indian and western avatars and its a very modern film. The film is called Same 2 Same.However,she refuses to reveal if she is producing the film herself or it is being produced by another banner.
On the production front,she says that she and business partner Kuunal Goomer are thrilled that an international and Indian corporate house approached them for a possible tie-up for a three-film deal.She adds,Weve been approached by a biggie and something may work out.But we havent finalised it yet.I dont believe in hierarchy of any sort in my production house,which is only four months old,so I guess the magics attracting investors as Bollywood is getting so much bigger.
Meanwhile,the actress is going full throttle with acting and producing.In her kitty is Shortcut Romeo with Neil Nitin Mukesh,and Race 2 opposite Saif Ali Khan.She continues,Post Humraaz,I am working with Abbas Mastan again in Race 2.Ive been paired opposite Saif,and hes a very focused actor.Neil is super cool and we click really well.
When asked about why shes been missing from the social scene lately,she says,I dont get drunk and party till 4 am.I would rather work and invest time in my films.Being a busy bee is good fun.