Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Monday, December 3, 2012

Ameesha has Cute Special appearance in Race2

Ameesha Patel. who began her career with a blockbuster film Kaho Naa.. Pyaar Hai, has always been known for doing big films as lead actor like in Gadar, Humraaz, Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd and Bhool Bhalaliya. She is also known for doing some very cute roles for producers or directors who matter and are close to her. The actress did a sizzling special appearance in Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic as well as in the forthcoming film Race 2. She is happy with her cute short role in Race 2.
Says Ameesha about her special appearance in the film, “Yes it is a special appearance and I’ve loved every bit of it. When Rameshji contacted me 15 months back he first told me, Ameesha I know you are normally used to doing big films where you playing solo but I would like you to do a special role in Race 2 since it’s a role that needs your charm and personality”. Post which I heard the script and the moment I heard it I said yes immediately and I’m very happy with the way Rameshji and my directors Abbas Mustan have presented me.” Apart from the cute role in Race 2, Ameesha will also be seen playing the main lead in films like Shortcut Romeo opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh and two big budget films like Bhaiyyaji Superhit and Singh Sahab The Great with Sunny Deol. She is very happy with the way her career has shaped up.
Giving details about her role in Race 2 she says “Race 2 is not like a typical special appearance where I come for a song or for five minutes and go away. My role is very significant and cute throughout the film but its also not like my other films where I play the main character alone, but in all it was truly fun doing the role.” Meanwhile her role in her own home production Desi Magic will be the biggest surprise. A source informs, “It’s the best role any actress could have dreamt of. Ameesha is proud of her business partner Kuunal Goomer to create a role for her that would be desired by every Bollywood actress.” Further the source adds, “Desi Magic that has been delayed for over eight months is due to her schedules for other films she has committed for but the film is finally all set to go on floors early next year.
“For me roles in a film don’t matter whether I play the main lead or special appearances. I consider both the parts equally important and since I always had a great relationship with Ramesh Taurani and Abbas Mustan I coudn’t have ever refused this role,” says Ameesha with a smile.