Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ameesha on 21st April in Allahabad Campaign w Rajeev Shukla




Rajiv Shukla, Amisha Patel campaign in Allahabad 
The Union minister was accompanied by Bollywood actress Amisha Patel on a day-long tour of the city during which they addressed the election meeting, besides holding a roadshow. Patel, whose father has been a Mumbai-based Congress leader, said "My roots are in Gujarat and hence I can say a few things about that state. I have not seen a wave in favour of the BJP even in Gujarat. What to speak of a wave across the country". She also said that she had come to the city "out of my reverence for Jawaharlal Nehru who was born and brought up in Allahabad. My visit should be seen as a homage I intended to pay to the first Prime Minister. I hope the Congress would be able to win back the Allahabad seat, something it has been unable to do for nearly 30 years".