Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ameesha Patel's had a great and fulfilling year 2011

Actress Ameesha Patel is absolutely loving the attention she's getting from producers, directors and actors alike. Her own production house with partner Kuunal Gommer kicked off rather well.

And David Dhawan and Priyandarshan are working on scripts with her as the heroine. She says, "I have had such a beautiful year. Everything I had planned has worked out. My plate is full with films. And I'm very excited about it."

Meanwhile, while she doesn't get much time to work out, she's sticking to healthy eating habits and tries to hit the gym every now and then. "My friends have been asking me to schedule them in my work diary, so we can spend sometime together. I can't wait for the new year to set in. God's been so great and kind."