Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Monday, December 5, 2011

Amisha Praises THE DIRTY PICTURE n TOM CRUISE


I watched Dirty Picture.was a v bold film for sure.Vidya did a speactacular job. Don't know if I wud b able to do such a bold role.Vidya was super... I don't think I cud do it. But hats off to vidya. She did it w confidence
   
Ameesha when Asked : so many ppls around the nation met Tom Cruise. i know u had a huge crush on him. have u met him didi
Replied : no haven't met tom cruise..I wud have melted had I met him. He is my evrgreen crush. Just tooo cute

when Asked : Did you met Any Hollywood stars before ?
Replied : Yes, iv met Colin farrel n Oliver stone in marrakesh when I was the guest of the royal family of morrocco,I met director Ridley scot as well at the same venue.went with the ceo of louis vuitton on the LV pvt jet from paris,was an amazing experience.visited the king of morroco at his palace n that's wher I met Colin farrel,He even asked me to go partying with him post the royal dinner but I declined his invitation.funniest was colin was busy showin off n I didn't recognize him bkos he was shooting for alexander n was in that attire, n n marc showed me all the new lv collection that he was designing for lv..6 months in advance.was a treat,I used to b lv fan but I love chanel n hermes more..

When asked :  I believe u also met Egyptian actress Yusra, there was pic w u both 
Replied : I met italian greek french n hollywood actors also. Sooo many talented people from around the world