Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ameesha is new face of jewellery brand

The actress, who is on a roll these days, is indeed loving the way things are moving ahead.

Ameesha Patel has been busy since the past three months with her sunglasses brand promotion Glamstar. She was also seen recently in New Delhi for an event where she was officially announced  as the new face for Gitanjali Jewels.

The actress, who is on a roll these days, is indeed loving the way things are moving ahead.

"Yes, I have just signed the brand and am very proud to be associated with it," she said.

She further added: "Due to my personal life, my professional life had taken a backseat some years back, but now I am ready to get back to where I belonged. In a matter of time I hope to please my audiences soon with my performances as well." 

Talking about her chemistry with Sunny Deol, the 37-year-old admitted that she doesn’t know if the duo can rework the magic from their last super-hit film, Gadar: Ek Prem Katha. “I honestly don’t know if it will be like that (Gadar). Gadar set a huge benchmark in the Indian cinema. Having said that, I am sure it won’t be a disappointment. Sunny Deol is someone you can learn a lot from. It’s always good to work with him.”

The actor also shared her love for the Capital. “I love Delhi for its amazing food, its culture and because I have a lot of friends here. I also love the butter chicken, kebabs and Thai food at Imperial Hotel. For shopping I like going to the Emporio mall,” Amisha said.