Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ameesha Patel Holidaying in Paris

Ameesha Patel is currently holidaying in Paris at her relatives' place. Here are some pics of her with her cousins Deborah,Shaina n Charlie aunt .
Shaina n Ame n Deborah on chilly paris streets
Amee n deborah in freezing Paris
Charlie aunty n Ame n Deborah njoying walking the streets in paris
Ameesha Tweeted : Hey guys on my way to paris..to b with my family who lives there..will post piks with my cousins n aunt n uncle soon..happy holiday 2 me finaly.I have 2 dub for race 2 upon my return releasing 25th jan ..n I have a show in dhaka on 11 n 12th Dec..then I start Singh Sahaab the great with sunny deol in december also..so its a hectic december for me..so this was d only time I cud take a 5 day break..Here are few more pics
A pic w family from dinner at her fav restaraunt Coste in paris on sat nite.
A picture at her family home In paris with her uncle jag..
With  debo on faubourg street honore on a cold windy day in paris
Awesome family time in Paris.
Outside harrods last evng w my cousin shaina.
At Novikov for dinner last nite in london..heading bak to bombay tonight
with Kuunal n shamili