Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Monday, November 18, 2013

A positive year ahead for Ameesha

Mumbai, Nov. 8 -- Actor Ameesha Patel, who had thrown a big bash on Diwali last year, decided to have a quiet celebration with her family and her business partner Kuunal Goomer this year.
"Last year, I had a fun Diwali party with a great turnout, but this year I was with my family and close friends. Celebrating with my parents and brother was truly memorable," says the actor, who is looking forward to her home production Desi Magic. "Desi Magic has been a great journey till now and working with my hotties Zayed (Khan) and Sahil (Shroff) has been great fun. Post Desi Magic, which is slated for release in the first quarter of 2014, Kuunal and I are already working on our next script, which we plan to put into action after our first release," she says.
Ameesha has also bagged a brand endorsement deal with a construction company, based in Kolkata. "I have just endorsed a Kolkatabased construction company. I can't give details as they will make the announcement. I am truly blessed to have had positive year and looking forward to an even better 2014," she says.