Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ameesha in zoOm RING A STAR Programme











 

 
If you had any strain of doubt about Ameesha's relationship status, well, its time to put it all to rest. Meet Ameesha Single Patel. We aren't kidding, dearies. 

Hear this out. In zoOm's Ring-A-Star show, when Amypoo was asked about her relationship status, she didn't waste a moment to shout aloud, "I am single, I am single, I am single." We got it, gal. Second time around,break ke baad, when the anchor introduced her with lavish praises with words like 'beautiful' and 'sensuous', she promptly added, "And single too."

Okay, all the men who needed to hear it...have heard it Amy baby. We don't know anything about Ameesha's new admirers, but she has a long list of her favourites in the industry. When quizzed about her favourite men in B-town she said, "Hrithik was my first co-star, so he'll always be special. While working with Sunny I was actually scared about performing with this National award winner, and didn't know how I would do it.

He turned out to be a gentleman, and though he looks muscular and tough, he's a sweet little lamb. I love Aamir's professionalism and though I worked with SRK for only a little bit, he was so warm to me. Of course, Sanju is my doll, I love him and he's the cutest." So what if she's called Barbie (thanks to her pink fetish), her doll is the hunky Sunju baba. Strange, huh? Watch Ameesha on Ring-A-Star on 15th Nov, Monday, at 1:00pm, only on zoOm!