Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Sunday, April 28, 2013

I would like to work with Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan - Ameesha

Actress Amisha Patel who carved a niche in Tollywood with the films like 'Badri' and 'Nani' was in Hyderabad the other day to receive the best Actress TSR Award

Who is the actor you want to work in Tollywood in future, Amisha replied,"I want to work with Chiranjeevi sir and Ram Charan as well. In fact, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh also. I think, they are the only ones remaining as I have already worked with everyone else".

Explaining her bonding with Telugu Film Industry, the sexy siren opined it's feels great to be back in Hyderabad as her work has been appreciated by the Telugus. "My debut film 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai' had hit the screens in the year 2000 and my first Telugu film 'Badri' too was released in the same year. In fact, both the films were biggest hits in Bollywood and Tollywood for that year," shares the hottie.

Amisha claims she loves to work in Telugu films and feels lucky to be pair opposite stars like Balakrishna, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR.