Clic to Watch DesiMagic Teaser


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Style Charmer

Sporting a well-chiseled face and a confident body language was actor Amisha Patel in City on Saturday. She donned the hat of a fashion stylist and transformed quite a few bland city boys into cool fashionable men at Jack and Jones in Sector 17.
Dressed in a navy blue striped top and cigarette jeans, Ameesha is petite and radiant. “I love to dress up well; one is best expressed that ways,” says she.
We haven’t seen Amisha for a while now but she is ready with some films. “I was busy with Run Bhola Run with Tusshar Kapoor and Govinda, and Sanjay Dutt-starrer Chatur Singh 2 Star that is the Indianised version of Pink Panther 2,” she says.
Also, Ameesha is game for TV now. “I’d love to be part of a dance reality show where I can encourage children to learn Indian classical dances as Bharatnatyam, Kathak and Odissi vis-à-vis the Bollywood crap that they do.”
For starters, our girl is a trained classical dancer and loves reading. “I read a lot – right from R.K. Narayan to P.G. Wodehouse – and love watching Sex and the City and channels like National Geographic and Discovery.”
A gold medalist in Economics, Amisha has business plans floating. “I am finalizing few ideas and will definitely put my education to some practical use.”
- Hindustan Times